Have you lived or are you in any of the following situations:
– Temporary job loss
– Temporary illness
– Non-mortgage renewal
– 60-day notice
How can lease-purchase help you?
This way is the best way for current homeowners who are experiencing some financial hardship to save their home and save money in most situations. Indeed, lease-purchase and an alternative method of financing less expensive than the private loan.
Here are the steps:
1. We buy and support your property
2. You stay home and make a monthly payment
3. You buy your house!
60-day notice or notice of exercise
The majority of our records come from owners who have received 60-day notice or notice of exercises. Contact us as soon as possible if you are facing this impasse. We will have more time to save your home. Leasing is the best and least expensive option compared to private lending.
Divorce or separation
Are you in intense divorce and you want to stay in the family home?
The lease-purchase program is a great alternative when one of the two spouses wants to keep the house. This happens when one of the spouses can not qualify to the bank because the credit rating is not high enough or because he is self-employed. It should be mentioned that when there is one separation, each situation is distinct.
There are different agreements between the former spouses. We do our best to make everyone win.
Eligibility Criteria in the majority of situations:
– Have a reasonable equity on the property
– Have a stable job or income and the financial ability to pay
– Be committed to reestablishing your credit
– You must want to keep your house and live there
– The property must be located in a city and in good condition
– It’s a program tailored to your needs
– Your family is you continue to occupy your home, you keep your same habits of life.
– Your debts will be refunded if possible (if applicable to your situation)
– The redemption price is predetermined
– Duration is one to three years
– You participate in the credit repair program